SignOnTheGo is intended for use by persons of the age of 18 and older. If it is encountered that anyone under the age of 18 has created an account, we will take actions to delete such account and its information from SignOnTheGo.
SignOnTheGo allows you to upload, download, archive and store data files. The files you upload and save are private files, and are not publically visible. The example templates are public files in which you may use to form your agreement. SignOnTheGo is accessible to you via your mobile device and web browser.
Personal Information Collection and Usage
- “Personal Information” pertains to information that uniquely identifies a person. Your Personal Information is considered confidential and private to you.
- If and when you contact SignOnTheGo, or create an account, you are providing your personal information.
Examples of Collected Personal Information
- Personal Information is defined by registering an account with SignOnTheGo, with personal identifiable information including but not limited to your name, email address(es), home address(es), photograph, username(s), password(s), contact number(s) such as cell phone or home phone or business phone. We may additionally collect your location, your suggestions, comments, feedback or communications with us, and preferences.
- Additional areas that we may collect information: Type of device used for downloading the application, websites links to SignOnTheGo, third party application social media platforms that are linked to SignOnTheGo, partners’ email address(es) and information that you enter into your User Profile and Partners section.
Non-Personal Collection and Use Information
- “Non-Personal Information” is information that does not permit identification of any particular person. We may collect, use, transfer, and disclose Non-Personal Information.
Personal Information Usage and Non-Usage
- We may use Personal Information to send you announcements related to our products and services, and to personalize and better understand your use of the service. You can opt out of receiving these communications from us by updating your account settings to unsubscribe from these communications.
- We will not sell your Personal Information to others, however we share your Personal Information with third parties who assist Sylvain Analytics, Inc. Networks in marketing, providing or enhancing SignOnTheGo, and for no other purpose.
- We may use Personal Information to help us develop, deliver and improve our products and services. This includes use for internal purposes such as auditing or research and analysis of our products, services and communications.
- We will display Personal Information that you provided within in your User Profile account.
- We may periodically use Personal Information to contact you regarding SignOnTheGo; App update information, your account information, purchases, policy changes, products or services updates. No opt-out options.
- We may use Personal Information to provide you with information regarding promotions, and or contests, regarding SignOnTheGo.
Non-Personal Information Collection and Use
- We collect Non-Personal Information, such as Internet Protocol (IP) addresses, log files and time-stamp information in order to efficiently manage SignOnTheGo products, services, marketing and advertising, unless otherwise prohibited by law. Any of the following information that is provided to us may constitute as non-personal information: Mobile network provider/carrier, unique device identifier, browser and Device type, occupation, employer, language, zip code, area code, websites visited before and after ours, search keywords used, and the location where SignOnTheGo is used. We may also evaluate trends from Non-Personal Information derived from the use of third party analytics.
- We collect statistical information, considered Non-Personal Information, corresponding to account activity use, configuration settings and performance metrics from our website and from our products/services, in order to assist SignOnTheGo with website/product/service enhancements.
Private Data Files Usage, Storage and Collection, and Technology
- We may collect information and/or Private Data Files using in-house or third party technologies. Information that may be collected are but not limited to “cookies”, web beacons, and pixel tags from our website, in SignOnTheGo, email messages, and marketing and advertisements, in order to enhancethe user experience.
- We collect and store the files you use within SignOnTheGo, including files you upload, download, revise, send, share, or email. We may associate files with SignOnTheGo with part or all of other files used with SignOnTheGo by you or others.
- We access your uploaded file information (file extensions, sizes, thumbnails, modified dates, etc.) for the purpose of providing system maintenance, management, and technical support.
Affiliates and Associates
- We may provide our affiliates and associated Personal Information in order to work on assignments and services for SignOnTheGo. Some examples are, but not limited to, processing of credit card payments used by third party company(s), that are PCI compliant.
- Abiding legal requirements and policy enforcement
- We may disclose information about you to law enforcement or national security, or other issues of public importance, if we find that disclosure is necessary or appropriate. We may also disclose information about you if we determine that disclosure of your information is reasonably necessary to ensure service terms compliance, and/or to protect our operations or other SignOnTheGo users. In the event of a reorganization, merger, sale or change of ownership we may transfer any and all information, including Personal Information, we collect to the new owner. It may be necessary − by law, legal process, litigation, and/or requests from public and governmental authorities within or outside your country of residence − for us to disclose your Personal Information, Non Personal Information, and Private Data Files.
- Links to external website
- We may provide links on our website or to any of our products. We are not responsible for linked websites, and we provide these links solely for the convenience for our users.
- SignOnTheGo uses Secure Sockets Layer (SSL) encryption on all web pages that collect any Personal Information. When transmitting personal information over the Internet, an SSL-enabled browser such as Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Safari is required.
- We take industry standard precautions through administrative, technical and physical measures to protect your Personal Information, Non-Personal Information and Private Data Files against loss, theft, misuse, unauthorized access, disclosure, alteration, and destruction. It is each User’s responsibility to keep SignOnTheGo password private and secure. In order to protect your private information, we do not recommend sharing your login and password with anyone.
- When sending files, agreements, sharing folders, Personal Information, Non Personal Information, and Private Data Files that you share with anyone, that information is visible to other users and can be read, collected, or used by them. You are solely responsible for the information you share. For example, listing your information, such as your name and email address, in a blog posting, that information shows as public.
- We take reasonable steps to ensure the integrity and security of our network and systems but cannot guarantee these security measures will prevent third-parties from obtaining Personal Information, Non Personal Information and Private Data Files by illegal actions or attacks. Should such an attack occur, we will notify you in accordance with local law and we will supply the appropriate authorities with available information regarding the third party and the details, in the event the attack comes under prosecution.
- If you have a question, comment, dispute or complaint related to your privacy while using a SignOnTheGo or our website, we ask you contact us at info@SignOnTheGo.us.
- You agree that by using the products provided by SignOnTheGo, that you will comply and agree to all terms herein, such as electronically signing; your duties and obligations with each executed agreement; that you understand an electronical signature constitutes as an ink signature; that you understand you have the option to sign using traditional physical ink; and that you opted to sign using electronic signature. By allocating a party for an electronic signature, you represent that any party using SignOnTheGo fully accepts the terms of the agreement as a binding contract, the signature is verifiable, and the changes are detectable. SignOnTheGo makes no warrant or representation that any party is a member of any organization of any kind, or has any ability to sign for any organization whatsoever. Periodically, parties to this agreement may be required by law to provide to you certain written notices or disclosures. Please additionally read the Terms and Conditions provided to you. By continuing to use SignOnTheGo’s products and services, you agree to the terms and conditions.
- Electronic Notices and Disclosures
- Each party receives notices via email and the app regarding the following processes: User Activation Email, Registration Success, Buying Documents, Change Password, Create Partner Profile, Send Reponse, Template Received, Email to User on Rejection of Partner, Email to User on Acceptance of the revision by Partner, Email to Partners of Accepted or Rejected, Signed Document, Fully Executed, and Email to Admin by User. If you do not agree with any of SignOnTheGo’s processes, please let the party know and discontinue your use of SignOnTheGo.
- Cloud Solutions
- Each SignOnTheGo party shall receive a copy of each executed agreement made between the parties, and this agreement shall be sent to the email addresses provided in each party’s account. You may also retrieve copies of your executed agreements in the Executed section of SignOnTheGo. Agreements will move to the Archive folder within 45 days unless you change the timeline as provided within the application / product.
- Withdrawing Your Consent
- If you decide to not proceed with SignOnTheGo, you may at any time to notify the other party by phone, mail, or electronic means.
- GUI is only in English.
- Login and password is used for the identification of users.
- Only registered users will be authorized to use the services.
- Limited to HTTPS.
- This application will be available on Apple, Web and Google store
- iPhone 4s, 5, 5, 6, 6 plus, 6s, 6s plus.
- All iPads.
- All iPods.
- Android Ice Cream Sandwich to higher.
- Android 4.0.x to higher
- Browser version compatibility
- Firefox 3.6+
- 5.0 +
- Internet Explorer 9+
- Chrome 6.0
Required Hardware and Software
||Android and Mac OS X or higher, or iOS 4 or higher
||The latest Chrome, Firefox, Safari, or Internet Explorer
||Access to a valid email account
||800 x 600 minimum
These minimum requirements are subject to change.
Acceptance to Receive Electronic Communications Acknowledgment
"I fully understand, and am not coherent, and can access and read this Electronic Disclosure document; and I can print on paper any agreement sent via email, and can save or send the disclosure to a location where I can later access it for print, for future reference; and Until or unless I notify the other party as described above otherwise, I consent abide by and to receive all notices, acknowledgements, disclosures, authorizations, and other necessary documents through electronic means, that are either required to be provided or made available to me by the other party during the course of my relationship with them."