How to send a document
To send a document or template, follow the steps below and the accompanied screenshots for illustration.
Note: The first 2 steps of sending a document are the same process steps for adding a document or template.
- Step 1 – Select new document
- Step 2 – Add partner(s) to the document
- Step 3 – Assign the order of the workflow process for the document
- Step 4 – Assign roles for all parties
- Step 5 – Place signature location(s) on document
- Step 6 – Send document for review, approval and signature
How to retract a document
To retract a document or template, follow the steps below and the accompanied screenshots for illustration.
Note: A document can only be retracted prior to any signature being placed on the document. Only the document owner can retract.
- Step 1 – Click on “Waiting for your signature”
- Step 2 – Locate the document to be retracted
- Step 3 – Click on the three-dots to the right of document to view options
- Step 4 – Click on “retract document”
- Step 5 – A pop-up will appear and it will ask to confirm retraction
- Step 6 – Confirmation will be sent to your partner(s) that you have retracted the document