How to use revision history
To use revision history, follow the steps below and the accompanied screenshots for illustration.
- Step 1 – To use revision history, go to your executed documents folder on the dashboard panel and select the document for revision review.
- Step 2 – In the executed document menu, select the Revisions option. A pop-up dialogue box will appear. A user will have the option to compare between 2 previous iterations of the document before executed.
- Step 3 – Deleted items will be displayed in red highlights and added items will be displayed in green highlights.
How to archive a document
Note: Archiving a document can be preset in settings. However, is for if it has been decided to move an executed document sooner than scheduled, follow the steps:
- Step 1 – Select your executed documents on the dashboard panel, find the executed document that you would like to archive.
- Step 2 – In the document menu, select the proper option and confirm that you would like to archive the document.
- In the archive section, you will be able to see document revisions, history, track document and more.
- An executed document can only be archived by its initiator. Once the initiating party moves the executed document to archive, it will also be moved to the partner’s archive.
- To preset archiving documents simply change it in user settings.
SignOnTheGo’s Blockchain Technology process is automatically added to each fully executed document. Here’s how to use the blockchain technology within your executed document to verify its authenticity.
Once the document has been signed by all partners, this fully executed document will be published on the public network. This process may take up to 90 minutes based on the number of transactions in queue within the public network.
- Step 1 – Download executed document that you would like to verify among with its audit trail page. You may access both files from the email that you will receive when the process is complete or from the “Executed” folder in the application.
- Step 2 – Open the audit trail page and clik the link to verify authenticity of document. You will be directed to this view:
- Step 3 – Cocument Security Code will be automatically place in the required field. To complete verification process upload your document and proceed. If the document is authentic you will see the communicate.