How to upload a document
To upload a document or template, follow the steps below and the accompanied screenshots for illustration.
Note: Uploading a .pdf with the proper formatting is required in order to utilize the negotiation workflow feature with a partner.
- Step 1 – Click on the icon “New Document” on the left dashboard panel
- Step 2 – Click on “Select Document” button to proceed on adding a document or template
- Step 3 – Select the file from the templates library, local drive or cloud services (i.e., Dropbox, OneDrive, Google Drive, Box)
- Step 4 – Rename the document (if necessary)
- Step 5 – After renaming document, user can select to add the document into his/her template library for future use (if necessary)
- Step 6 – Proceed on selecting partner(s)
How to use a template
To use a template, follow the steps below and the accompanied screenshots for illustration.
Note: A user can upload a pre-designed template with the appropriate editable sections or use a pre-designed SignOnTheGo template.
- Step 1 – Click on the icon “Templates” on the left dashboard panel
- Step 2 – Click on “My Files” for user’s own pre-uploaded templates or click on “Public” to access all SOTG templates
- Step 3 – Select the folder with the template type
- Step 4 – Select the appropriate template
- Step 5 – Review the template and click on use template
- Step 6 – Proceed on preparing template for signatures
How to edit a document
To edit a document, follow the steps below and the accompanied screenshots for illustration.
Note: A user must create a form-like document with fields. The app will automatically make those fields available for edits until the document is fully executed by all parties.
- Step 1 – After selecting the template, continue with the editing process
- Step 2 – Fill-in all required fields. The required fields will be checked by default
- Step 3 – De-select any field that is not applicable or that may require the attention of your partner
- Step 4 – Once completed, click on “Review” to preview the document before sending to your partner for terms and conditions approval