1. If logging in through your account click “Waiting for You” and select the document you would like to sign.
2. Click “Sign Document” at the top left hand of the page.
3. A signature box will appear and you will have the option of drawing your signature with your finger, stylus or mouse, typing your signature or inserting a signature image. You may also select the signature color on the palette provided.
4. Once the signature is formed, select the “Insert” button. If the signature field is already pre-defined, the signature will automatically drop. If not, you will need to drag the signature to the appropriate field and click “Drop.”
5. When the document is signed, click “Proceed” in the top left corner to complete the process.
If you’re still having trouble, please email firstname.lastname@example.org and one of our support staff will be able to assist you further.